12.23.2010

Time to Breathe

Well, it is the day before Christmas Eve. To be quite honest, I'm not sure where Advent went, let alone the past six months. But we are here, and I am so very grateful to be in the midst of wonderful community members to really celebrate the gift of Christ in our world and my life.

As well as the wonderful community, there is also some time and space for these days. School is on a break. I'm somewhat caught up in my ministry. And because the holiday falls on a weekend, I have some extra time off as well! Looking forward to catching up on some things (like managing my somewhat messy personal space), finishing Christmas cards (which at this point will most likely be electronic), but mostly just enjoying our house, which as of last night is officially looking quite Christmasy.

Who knows, I might even have time to blog! In the midst of all that's been going on with family, ministry, school and community, it's been a bit of a challenge to find the time to blog, let alone time to reflect on what to blog about.

May this time be one of peace and joy for all my bloggy friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sister Susan,
Wishing you a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your leisure time with your community.
Blessings,
Faithful Reader