7.08.2005

how is this possible?

I finally finished listening to Harry Potter 5 during my cleaning frenzy. I am now prepared to devour book six when it comes out next weekend. Yes, I'll admit it, I love HP. So I was bored and took this online quiz. Very excited to be the wise Albus Dumbeldore. 90% Dumbeldore is a good thing. I get my own pensive. I get to make crazy speeches. Outwit the dark lord. .... But then my next two are a tie between Draco Malfoy and Remus Lupin? Malfoy???? How can that be? Lupin is cool, except for the werewolf thing but I have no desire to be a whiny, sad, death eater in training. Next come Hermione and Ginny. I love Ginny. She picked up some coolness from her brothers and is able to ignore their dorkiness. I can relate!

For those of you who have NO IDEA what I'm talking about ... read the books. Don't see the movies. The books are where it's at and yes, they are worth the hype.

I'm headed out of town to a wedding this weekend. I'll probably check in Sunday night.
Peace out,
Susan
******************************************************************
Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is…?
You scored as Albus Dumbledore. Strong and powerful you admirably defend your world and your charges against those who would seek to harm them. However sometimes you can fail to do what you must because you care too much to cause suffering.

Albus Dumbeldore 90%
Draco Malfoy 80%
Remus Lupin 80%
Hermione Granger 75%
Ginny Weasley 70%
Harry Potter 65%
Severus Snape 65%
Ron Weasley 60%
Sirius Black 50%
Lord Voldemort 5%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...? created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan - I'm moved by the strange coincidences of our life with God - you probably didn't know that Sister Thomas, with whom we were vigiling yesterday, was a great Harry Potter fan. She had a collection of all the Harry Potter books along with Chaucer's works and books about Watergate stashed in her room in Stella Maris. You will have known Thomas only in these last months of her life, when she was subdued by illness, but I remember her so fondly as a wild, witty, opinionated, and totally unconventional nun.

So when I looked in on your blog and found Harry Potter featured, I was so delighted to think of Thomas' free spirit smiling down on you!

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

Susan,

Thanks so much for sharing that insight into Sister Thomas. I didn't know she was a HP fan, but definitely could tell she was a kindred spirit. She was subdued when I knew her, but there was a twinkle in her eye that I recognized!

And as it turns out, I had just lit a candle for her last night a short while before I wrote my HP post!

A Secular Franciscan said...

I cam out as Lupin. I always did like to howl at the moon!