1.14.2006

groovy sister pad to blog

Checking in on the blogosphere from the community computer at my weekend groovy sister pad. I'm up for an extra 3rd weekend this month. This morning I had my first congregation small group. Every Sister and Associate is in a small group, and that's where a lot of the processing and sharing takes place on different issues and focus areas for the community. I managed to join a superstar group, with Sisters I know and love. It was an enjoyable meeting and worth the trip North.

It also gives me more time to hang out with my house. We watched the Seahawks/Redskins game. I was conflicted (being a Washingtonian, as in DC by birth). But in the end I rooted for the Seahawks who won. Just don't tell my brother! As a side note, I find it very funny that the thing that gets me to watch football (other than visiting the aforementioned brother) is joining a womens' religious community.

We then went to mass, had dinner, evening prayer, and then a chance to check in on how this whole weekend groovy sister reserves experience is going. A nice time to visit. Monday's a holiday so I'm staying tomorrow night as well. Hence more time to visit.

Hope all are well in blogland.
Susan

PS - if you haven't delurked yourself yet (by leaving a comment so I know who you are), please do so! :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a good weekend -- I can hear the excitement in your voice!

Enjoy the rest of it, too.