4.23.2006

who can walk on water and into locked rooms?

A post earlier in the week by Karen and today’s Gospel got me thinking about …. Super Jesus!

He can walk on water.
He can heal the sick and bring the dead back from life.
He can walk through walls and into locked rooms.
He can bring peace where there is none, and pretty much anything else you can imagine. ‘Cause he’s Super Jesus.

Heck, he even managed to get me to get off my lazy you know what and figure out that maybe there’s more to the crazy thing called life than the boring bureaucratic grind. And while I cannot walk on water or walk through walls, I don’t have to. ‘Cause I’ve got Super Jesus walking with me on this journey.

Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of his disciples

that are not written in this book.
But these are written that you may come to believe
that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God,
and that through this belief you may have life in his name.
(Gospel of John)

(More fun with the gospels and the build your own character tool).

No comments: