5.14.2006

update for the curious

If you're just tuning in, I'm in the midst of an episode of groovy sister reserves. Just spent an enjoyable evening at home with my weekend housemates - mass, a yummy home cooked dinner, prayer and watching baseball on tv. Heading home tomorrow afternoon after an early supper.

Earlier this afternoon I met with the Provincial and province leadership team to discern my readiness to enter novitiate. It went well, but it will be a few weeks before I have the "official" answer. It was a good chance for conversation and to check in on how this whole experience has been. But now the decision needs to be processed through the appropriate channels. I suppose my life as a bureaucrat in many ways was a good training experience for religious life. I'll let my bloggy friends know when I know "for sure."

Omis is meeting with the jesuit provincial Monday. Groovy thoughts coming his way!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You sound at peace post-interview so that's a good sign!