9.02.2006

the color purple

I've been watching a wee bit of Oprah this week since I've been around a tv in the afternoon. Which brings us to this quiz ...

Dark Purple

To others, you seem a bit dark, mysterious, and moody.
In truth, you are just a very unique person who doesn't care what others think.
And you really enjoy your offbeat interests and friends.
You've decided that life is about living for yourself - simple as that.

By the way, Oprah was the local newscaster (she must have been 18) in Baltimore when I was growing up.

Heading off for a picnic/mini-road trip with my sister housemates today. I know it's raining everywhere else, but in the Northwest it's 85 degrees, sunny and no humidity!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

A nice reminder that the sun is always shining somewhere... :)

lorem ipsum said...

Hey, I'm dark purple too! (So is my car.)

Cool 60s and cloudy in the lower Midwest - hoping you enjoyed your picnic and had something icy to drink.

ps Just noticed your new name! Looks great on you.

Lisa said...

Stop by my blog when you have a chance. I tagged you for a meme :)