11.06.2006

away from the blog

Well folks, I'm headed to my Intercommunity Novitiate program for a few days. I probably won't have a chance to check in until Friday.

If you are eligible, don't forget to VOTE on Tuesday.

If you're a friend from the beautiful Pacific Northwest, stay dry!!! My latest e-mails from friends back home have included news of a car being smashed by a tree and claims that it's time to start building an ark. I then checked the news and the headline is "Last of typhoon creates flood alert." Then I see that there was a small earthquake yesterday!

Egads! I think I'll continue enjoying this nice fall we're having in Jersey. I'll start complaining once winter comes though.

Peace Out for now,
Susan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan,

I'm not sure if you heard, but Fr. Michael Hunt CSP (WestSide Paulist) passed away on Monday. He died around noon. I thought you may like to know.

I hope you are well and that your time in the Novitiate is going well.

Brandon Kaetzel