11.19.2006

thanksgiving & delurking

My revgalblogpal Reverend Mommy visited earlier and told me that it is Thanksgiving Delurking Week! From her blog:

There are so very many things in our lives that we can be thankful for. I personally, am thankful for such a wonderful group people represented by the RevGals and BlogPals and our community here online. ... We are having a Thanksgiving Delurking week! ... Place this image on your blog and announce Delurking Week, starting today and running until the 26th. When you visit a blog, you can either just say "Thank you for blogging" or ... whatever verbage the Spirit moves you to leave.

So let the delurking begin! Not sure what that means? Do you read a blog? Do you leave comments on said blog? If not, you are a "lurker." Lurkers are welcome here. But it's nice to know who I'm musing to, so how about saying hello??

Thanks for stopping by
Susan

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I'm a new lurker, just found your site over the weekend. I live in Bergen County, so I felt a particular pull to your blog when I saw you were in Englewood. I've added you and your groovy sisters to my daily prayers.

mark said...

i've commented before, but haven't in a while. so, i admit i have been lurking as of late.
Thanks for blogging!!!

Garpu said...

*waves* may not comment, but I've enjoyed reading about your pilgrimage!

Anonymous said...

I have been lurking for months, I guess I am fascinated by your journey since this becoming a nun thing has been lurking in the back of my mind for awhile. Good luck with everything.

Anonymous said...

hello! Been reading for really quite a while but seldom comment. :p

Your blog has become one of my fav blogs (book-marked) to read!

Gerry

Anonymous said...

Susan you may not remember me, we met many months ago. It has been great following your nvitiate (and pre novitiate)journey, It has been a true source of bringing back my own journey of many many years ago and the source of much prayer and joy. Wishing you His Blessings.

Anonymous said...

I've been lurking on your blog for a while... and "lurking" with the idea of religious life since high school (15+ years!), so I can identify with your posts. Thanks for sharing your journey.

MicahGirl said...

I think groovy is a vastly underused and underrated word. Thanks for doing your part to reintroduce it into the popular American lexicon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I've been lurking for months now so I'm a veteran lurker. I enjoy your blog for many reasons, but primarily because it gives me an inside view into the groovy Sister world. I've been in a fairly ungroovy community (wonderful in its own way of course) for 15+ years and am contemplating transfer to a groovy community. Your musings have been a great help and comfort to me.

Anonymous said...

I'm a lurker and I love reading your musings. Makes me smile and thank God that people like you have joined the groovy nuns! I'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Hello :-)

littlemissattitude said...

I've commented a few times here, but lately I've been lurking, mostly afraid that anything I might say could be a distraction at a time when you surely don't need any of those.

I do want you to know that your blog is very helpful to me as a non-Catholic, semi-agnostic ex-Mormon raised-Christian 50-year old woman who is trying hard to find reasons to believe while still not losing my sense of humor.