2.10.2007

change

You Can Change Your Life

You've probably already improved your life a great deal, and you're no stranger to change. You're able to make very difficult changes in your life. It's all about state of mind. And even if you have some trouble changing, you're smart enough to get support or take a different approach. So go ahead and dare to make things better. You know you can do it!

But old habits die hard. I just spent the better part of the afternoon cleaning my room. Sorting through papers, putting away clothes, etc... Now, you might be wondering how this could possibly take the better part of an afternoon. I live simply, I live in a convent, I don't have that much stuff. But clutter fills the available spaces, I'm discovering. And junk mail is following me across the country. I've been piling it on top of my roll top desk (so I can hide it from view). I just sorted through oodles of catalogs and credit card offers. I now have 2 1/2 bags full of recycling! And a bag of clothes to give away that I shipped all the way across the country but have not worn in 6 months.

I'll try to keep my room tidier this time, especially armed with this blog quiz that tells me I have the power to change! :-) ... But I'm still only human ....

No comments: