4.16.2007

not a surprise

Not much of a surprise, especially given my current line of work. Although in the not too distant past, I'm sure I would have scored an agnostic.

You Are a Believer

You definitely believe in God - and you're very unwavering in your religious beliefs.
In fact, religion and spirituality are definitely big parts of your life.
Religion shapes how you view right and wrong, as well as the decisions you make.
It's hard for you to imagine how your life would be without your beliefs.

I'm headed to our intercommunity classes in the morning. I'll be back Wednesday but we've got presentations on Thursday & Friday on our Community History and then Jubilee Celebrations on Saturday. (my Novice Director is celebrating 25 years in the Community) Blogging may be light, but you never know.

1 comment:

Processing Counselor said...

Alas, I'm still agnostic and don't i know it. Struggle though I might.

London sounds great!