5.03.2007

and now for something completely different

It's morning, the sun is out, the birds are chirping (no turkey gobbles though) and the world seems a bit less serious. So I give you a Thursday morning blog quiz:

Your Ideal Hairstyle:

All One Length, Side Part


Yesterday at our farewell Intercommunity Novitiate day we watched a short video presentation made up mostly of pictures of our year together. I was amazed at how much my hair has grown! You see, I haven't had a hair cut since the middle of August. Considering that I used to get my hair cut every 4 weeks or so, this is a major shift. I've really enjoyed watching what happens to my hair. It's like it has a mind of its own, although it is growing out really nicely albeit with more stray gray hairs than I would like. The last time I grew my hair out it was pretty straight - this time it's got lots of body and even a few curly areas.

Have a good day everyone. I've got nothing on my plate and am planning to make this a sabbath day of sorts once I log off the computer.

No comments: