7.10.2007

rockin' girl blogger

Into the Deep (soon to leave for her own formation journey with the Salesian Sisters) has bestowed on this blogging sister a "rockin' girl blogger" award. Thanks!

As far as I can tell it's just a pass along sort of award. If you receive one, your responsibility is to then pick five other "rockin' girl bloggers" to receive the award.

My picks, in no particular order, are (drumroll please)

Christine at Sister Christer
Mollie at Restricted View
Nerdy Girl
Sarah at the Nun Thing
and Natty the Ornery Postulant

4 comments:

Garpu said...

Yup. It fits. You do rock. :)

Mollie said...

Thank you! I am honored to be included in such illustrious company.

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

I just realized that I was also bestowed the award by the Ironic Catholic. I feel so extra special!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Just catching up on some blog reading (I'm about a month behind) and saw this. Thank you! :)