11.15.2007

Novice Course (UK Version)

All week I've been attending an intercongregational course for novices here in the UK. Regular readers will remember that I attended a similar program in the US last year. We thought it would be a good experience for me to attend this program to meet religious in formation in this country.

It was been a very full week. Tomorrow is our last day. Lots of great content. New faces and wonderful conversations. Definitely worthwhile. I'll be digesting the content for a while - we talked about the Vow of Obedience in general, with specific units on discernment, power and authority, communication and conflict resolution as the building blocks to living the vow. I'll probably share some of my thoughts later, but for now I'll just share a photo I took at sunrise this morning.

No comments: