1.30.2008

cleaning


You Are a Little Messy



You aren't the cleanest person in the world, but you're definitely not a slob.

You clean up when you have the time, but you're realistic about what you can get done.

Generally, you're pretty organized and tidy - though you may have a few hidden messes.

You eventually get around to making things spotless, but you do it on your own schedule!

Are You Messy?

I'm cleaner living in community than I am living alone. But my room still has a tendency to become a bit of a mess. At the moment, it's a disaster, but that's partly because I'm trying to sort through things. Those who have been reading the blog for a while may remember the great purge/sort/pack project before I entered the novitiate, where I tried to simplify my many belongings. It's scary how quickly things pile up again ... paper especially! I'm moving to my new temporary digs two weeks from today. I'll be there for 3 months, so I'm trying to figure out what to take with me. I'm also using the opportunity to get a handle on the mess and weed out some of what I definitely don't need. I certainly don't want to be moving most of this stuff to my new permanent digs, wherever that ends up being!

Simplicity ... it's easier said than done!

How do you keep a handle on the clutter? (By the way, Sr. Julie's got a great discussion on a similar topic over at her place.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Susan; the first time that we part company on one of these quizzes. I came out not messy at all - a neat freak.
Terry