4.08.2008

Today's Blogquizzes

I have no wise words to impart or even silly observations to share, so I give you some bedtime blog quizzes:


You Belong in Generation X



You fit in best with people born between 1961 and 1981.

You are fun, laid back, and very independent.

You are willing to take risks and live your life however you see fit.

You are casual, accepting, and friendly. You see everyone as your equal.



(Good thing - since I am your friendly Gen X Nun. Although these days, I'm spending most of my spare time with members of the WWII generation! But since I see everyone as my equal, maybe that's why we're getting along so well ...)


What Your City Walk Means


You are optimistic and hopeful. Sometimes you do get disappointed by expecting too much.

You are generally confident and friendly with strangers. You are well mannered and sociable.

Money is fairly important to you. You aren't super greedy, but you enjoy spending money on yourself.

You are curious about ideas. If you had the means, you'd like to explore the whole world.


(I do enjoy exploring cities, although these days I don't have much money to spend on myself while doing so!)

No comments: