7.02.2008

Polls are still open

I feel like I'm reliving my bureaucratic past by posting this notice, but the polls are still open to tell me why you're reading this blog! (In case you don't know, I spent 11 years in local elections administration before entering the convent.)

So far, 44 of you have responded! The poll is open until July 8.

You're able to select more than one answer. However, if you answer "other," I would appreciate it if you'd post a comment describing why you visit the blog. (You can read the "other" descriptions to date in the comments on this earlier post.)

Many Thanks!

2 comments:

Libby Ingram said...

Hello,
I answered your poll and one of my selections was 'other.' I don't remember how I found your blog a few years ago but I have followed your journey with great interest. Your insights on your faith and your pursuit of social justice always give me something to think about. I would like to thank you for sharing your blog and tell you that your writing has inspired and encouraged me.
Libby

Judy Vaughan-Sterling said...

"Other" was a choice I liked, too. In a different lifetime (without husband and children), I might have had a vocation. As it is, I am an associate of the Order of Julian of Norwich, a contemplative order in the Episcopal Church. I follow your blog because it's funny, insightful, and you seem quite spiritually mature to me!