8.31.2008

Tattoo You

The other day on the boardwalk, I got a tattoo ... of the temporary, air brushed variety. It's a little rose down near my ankle. It cost all of $6, involved no pain, and will wash away eventually. What's funny has been people's reactions to the (temporary) tattoo! They've been a little freaked out by my cute little rose, until they realize it's temporary. I think this must be a generational thing. If there weren't pain involved - and if it weren't forever - I might actually get a little one some day. Both of those things are true, however, so I think we'll be sticking with the temporary one until it washes away!

On that note, back to cleaning my room! I cannot believe that in two days it's time to fly to Seattle! I just managed to get all of my clothes into my suitcase. Now I need to tackle a few piles of paper that seem to have appeared out of nowhere.

Happy Labor Day weekend!


You Should Get a Tattoo of Initials



Modern and expressive

You're proud of who you are (or who you love)!

No comments: