10.12.2008

The day

Today was a great day. So many family, friends and community members, gathered together to witness and celebrate the public profession of vows of myself, Chero & Margaret.

I felt the peace and joy of God deep in my heart today. I honestly could not have asked for a better day. It's hard to put words to, but I think the most amazing experiences are often hard to describe!

I'm sure I'll have photos from other folks to put up soon. For now I've got the moment in the liturgy when I actually professed my vows (courtesy of my nephew).

I'm spending the next day or so with family, so probably won't check in again until Tuesday.

Thank you all for your prayers and support!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.

I'm here by way of Sister Katy's blog Religious Life Rocks. As a young single, Catholic woman, I just have to show my support for the wonderful life choice that you have made! May many blessings be yours!