12.11.2008

blogging by numbers

This silly blog quiz isn't too far off the mark for my life right now - except perhaps for the bit about money. On that note, off to work! Have a great day, and if you play share your results in the comments.



Your Spiritual Number is Eight



You bring inspiration and success into people's lives.

You understand how the world works, and you have a knack for money.

Right now, your life is all about goals and progress.

This is nothing new though - you're always moving forward.

You have a lot of perspective in life. You are able to remove your emotions and see the big picture.

You usually bet right in life. You have are intuitive and win often.

4 comments:

Katney said...

I don't know about the number--what it actually signifies, BUT the explanation for mine is so right on it's scary!

Sister Juliet, RSCJ said...

This is a silly quiz, but I did it on my blog too.

Mine says I challenge people.... I think that's what being a teacher is about! Funny how it got that from the questions it asked.

Anonymous said...

Same as Katney. My #3 came with an explanation that is totally in concert with my "now". What is going on here? MaryC

Natty said...

I came up as an 8, but I'm not too sure about the accuracy...