12.25.2008

Vacation!

I'm headed to Oregon tomorrow morning for my winter vacation. An old college friend - as in we've been friends for a long time, not that she's old - is meeting me and the two of us are house sitting for another friend who is spending her Christmas vacation in Europe.

There will be fun and relaxation and visits with friends until next Sunday. I'm REALLY looking forward to my vacation! Even if it's going to be raining - hopefully - which is much better than the mess of snow currently blanketing the Pacific Northwest.

I looked at the forecast for Portland next week and saw that it will be in the 40's & raining. My initial thought was, "What good news!". Nothing like a major snow storm to change one's weather perspective!

I'll certainly be checking in from time to time, as my friend's house should have internet access.

Have a wonderful (and safe) holiday!

No comments: