4.04.2010

Happy Easter


In Portland for Easter. Just got back from Easter Vigil at my old parish. Spending tomorrow morning with my godson and his brother (and their parents of course!) for Easter Bunny festivities, church and dinner before I head back to Seattle.

Easter Vigil is always such an amazing experience. Tonight 6 adults entered the church. When I first came back to the church, I was an RCIA sponsor for a young woman and stood in that same space with her. When she was confirmed, with me standing behind her with my hand on her shoulder, it was like I was saying yes to returning to the church as well. I always think of that moment on Easter, and tonight in the pews looking on, the thought returned as did the response of the heart ... yes.

Happy Easter to all my bloggy friends!

Peace & Much Joy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER SISTER SUSAN ROSE!