5.25.2010

seriousness

Hello dear bloggy friends. Life is busy. My mind is occupied with some not too dramatic but not too bloggable things. And so I return to my trusty friend, the silly blog quiz. This one is right on!

You Were an Achieving Kid



When you were a kid, people often remarked on how mature you seemed. You acted quite adult.

You excelled at school, and you actually enjoyed it to a large extent. No one had to ask you to do your homework.

As a kid, you were probably a bit picky. You liked structure, schedules, and organization.

You had trouble being friends with regular kids. You probably were only friends with other serious children.


Yep, that was me allright. Still is to be honest, except I now have too many gray hairs to be considered a kid! Truth be told, when I was in kindergarten I begged my Mrs. Hooper for homework. My big brothers and sisters had homework and I wanted some too. So, if memory serves she humored me and gave me an assignment that I took very seriously. Each week she gave me a different letter of the alphabet to cut out of newspapers and magazines. I'd bring them in on Monday in a brown paper lunch bag, full to the brim! Yes, my bloggy friends, it's true. I suppose I've always been comfortable in my inner geekdom! :)

1 comment:

Katney said...

I didn't espect the answers I gave to say the same about me. Interesting.