7.18.2010

back to reality

Well, my week of rest and relaxation is over. Back to work tomorrow morning. I have other plans this summer that involve using my vacation time, but this was my real vacation and it was just what the doctor ordered. Reading, knitting, swimming, games and visiting with a very good friend in a beautiful and quiet spot. Even if this blog quiz says that I should go on a Road Trip (and trips involving airplanes and other forms of travel are on the horizon), this was the vacation I needed!


You Should Spend Your Summer on a Road Trip



For you, the summer is all about possibilities. And you're not going to be tied down.

This is the time for you to embark on an epic road trip, with no ultimate destination in mind.

You know you'll have a ton of crazy adventures... at least until you run out of cash!


No comments: