12.04.2010

East Coast Groovy Sister HQ

I'm spending a few days at east coast groovy sister hq in New Jersey for a few days for some community meetings. This is the site of many novitiate adventures, so it's always an experience to come back. When I got here tonight most of my old friends were already tucked into their rooms, so I'm looking forward to reconnecting with many wisdom women in the morning at Mass and Sunday Breakfast! I've also heard a rumor that the turkeys are out and about (there are wild turkeys on the grounds here), so hoping to squeeze in a walk to look for them tomorrow.

It's almost bed time, but I think I'm going to head upstairs to the observatory first to take a peek at the New York City skyline at night ... I think the Empire State Building is blue and white tonight for Hanukkah.

No comments: