1.25.2013

An invitation to come and see

I've got an invitation for those of you:
  • Who live within driving distance of Seattle
  • Have ever considered or are possibly thinking about religious life as a possibility for you
  • Have wanted to see Sisters in their natural habitat ;)
  • Would like to know more about younger women religious today
If you are a young woman between the ages of 20-40 who fits some of those categories, why not consider attending the upcoming Come & See Gathering being organized by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace.  I won't be there, but it will be happening at my old house and I guarantee you will love getting to know Sisters Chero, Dorothy and Charlotte who live there now. I'll copy the flyer below which has more details like the date and RSVP info.  Who knows .... you might find where God is calling you!


No comments: