|Children in Syria|
- Pray each day for peace in the world.
- Refrain from speaking negatively about others.
- Call/write your members of Congress and urge them to work on issues that bring peace (see USCCB website for action on Syria).
- Pray for someone who makes you angry.
- Welcome someone new into your parish, community, neighborhood, workplace, or school.
- Ask forgiveness of those you have wronged.
- Cultivate peace in your home through the use of conversation and dialogue rather than argument.
- Grant forgiveness to those who have wronged you.
- Experience the Sacrament of Reconciliation
and cultivate a peaceful heart.