2.28.2005

Monday Morning Musings

I've been following Sr. Joan Chittister's online Psalm Journal. I'm on week 30. This week's passage is simple and to the point, and just what I need.


It is good to give thanks to God. - Psalm 92

Yes it is, and as her reflection states it's good for us psychologically, spiritually and socially. To have a positive outlook. To be mindful and thankful for just how amazing this journey is.

Good for me on this Monday. I have perhaps the most challenging 2 weeks ahead for me ever professionally. By the end of the two weeks, I need to have a finished product for this high profile legislation I've been working on for a few years. No time now for my disinterest and distraction. This is my job. God has given me talents and skills. It's my job to use them, to focus, to give it my all.

And to realize that it's only with God, with all God has blessed me with, that I'll make it through.

Now, off to work.

No comments: