7.02.2005

big plans

Big day ahead, as soon as I can extricate myself from the computer!

I’m heading to the back of my duplex to clean out my scary scary utility/laundry room. I’ve lived in this apartment forever (almost 10 years!) and as such really have no idea what is taking up all the space in that room. I figure if I can clear IT out, I can then start storing items in there that I want to donate to our next rummage sale which should in turn make my apartment feel less filled with "stuff."

I also decided last night to go back on weight watchers, so this is my first back on the program. So far so good although I also need to clean out the refrigerator and go grocery shopping. A few years ago I lost lots of weight on ww, so I know it works. When my mom got sick I stopped, although I have managed to maintain the same weight within a few pounds since then. I apparently learned that you eat when your hungry, which I think is why I’ve managed not to gain the weight back. I’ve still got lots to go though and I’m newly motivated so we’ll see how it goes.

I’m also heading to Saturday vigil mass this afternoon as it’s being said for my parents friend Don who passed away last month.

Like I said, big plans ;-) ...

Hope you all have a good weekend! Get away from the computer. Clean. Play with your kids. Visit with friends. Read a book. Go for a walk.

No comments: