10.26.2005

I'm a commuter

Tomorrow after work I head north to my new home. This is my first weekend living with my new local community. I head up Thursday night, will have all day Friday and Saturday and Sunday morning/early afternoon to get settled and acquainted. I'll be spending 2 weekends a month for the next year in this house. I don't know the 4 sisters who live in the house terribly well, but I was a guest there in July and had a wonderful time.

Don't know what the internet situation will be. So, if I don't check in have a safe & happy weekend everyone!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings on this new phase of your discernment journey! May it be exciting, rewarding, and confirming, and through it may you find affirmation of God's love and witness God's grace working wonders.

Lisa
cullensdaughter@aol.com

Mark Mossa, SJ said...

Sounds like "Groovy Sister Reserve."

Be all that you can be. Huah! :)

seeking_something said...

I am eagerly awaiting the chronicles of your adventure. Have Fun!

lorem ipsum said...

I'm so excited for you! Holding out my hand and blessing you on your continuing journey.

Christine said...

You go, Girl. May the spirit bless you and all the members of your new part time whole heart community.

Unknown said...

Let your life in this new place be a wonderful and fruitful home of discernment, prayer, and grooviness! Peace.