12.16.2005

Christmas flashback

Flashback. 10th grade Honors Biology. Winter term final. Extra Credit Question. Name Santa's Reindeer. No one got them all right. Hard to believe???? Not really, because contrary to popular belief and THIS internet quiz here below, our little Reindeer friend was named "Donder" not "Donner." Still quite the controversy according to our friends at google where I found 20,200 hits on the subject!

Christmas Season Nitpicky-ness aside, I have to admit I am a total dork. But that's what makes me so loveable.

You Are Donner

The most loveable and sweet reindeer, you're also a total dork!

Why You're Naughty: You keep (accidentally) tripping the other reindeer while flying.

Why You're Nice: You're always smiling, even if you've fallen flat on your horns.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hmmmm, I thought the popular misconception was the reindeer's name was "Donna" whereas it was in fact "Donner." Now I will have check out some of those 20,200 hits, LOL.
Thanks, Susan!
Lisa