12.16.2005

God's bureaucrat part deux

Nathan pointed me to a Spiritual Gifts Inventory on ELCA site. My results indicate that perhaps I am destined to be a bureaucrat for God after all. Seriously though, this inventory seems to be pretty spot on. Looking for someone to help out with music ministry, skilled crafts or artwork – probably a good idea to look elsewhere. Looking for someone to exhort, offer some "wisdom," take charge of a project or write a newsletter – I’m you’re (wo)man.

Administration 100%
Writing 100%
Leadership 90%
Wisdom 80%
Evangelism 75%
Exhortation 75%
Discernment 70%
Faith 70%
Giving 70%
Knowledge 70%
Mercy 70%
Pastoral 70%
Teaching 70%
Intercession 60%
Service 60%
Hospitality 30%
Artistry 25%
Skilled craft 20%
Music Vocal 0%
Music Instrumental 0%

2 comments:

CafeCath said...

Susan, I'm right there with you. with Administration, Writing and Leadership in my top 3, as well. Where you are with your evangelism, I'm hanging out with musical instruments....remnants of many a Catholic folk guitar mass.

Thanks for sharing the link, and helping me see my place!
-CC

lorem ipsum said...

You sound like a Jill of all trades! Except music. Which is okay - you can't be all things to all people. That's God's job!