12.26.2005

a very groovy christmas

Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas

For you, it's all about sharing times with family. Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.

I'm back home. Christmas was wonderful with the Sisters. I survived horrible traffic. 3 hour trip took 4 1/2 hours. At one point the left 2 lanes were closed due to 3 accidents, and 1/2 a mile later the right lane was closed due to another multiple car accident. I pray everyone is safe. But personally it was annoying. The cool thing is I found an awesome radio station while standing still for 2 hours. Listener supported (commercial free) alternative radio. Good to know. And streaming audio online too!
Tomorrow back to work :( ... but trying not to think about it till it's necessary.
Oh yeah, and my Christmas anti-gift? .... Came home to discover somone stole my trash can. Oh well ... hope they're putting it to good use.

No comments: