1.30.2006

Catholic Blog Awards

Between now and Friday, February 3rd you can go to http://www.catholicblogawards.com/ and nominate your favorite Catholic blogs in the following categories:

Most Informative Blog
Most Humorous Blog
Most Bizarre Blog Entry
Best Presentation
Most Devotional
Best Blog by a Group
Best Blog by a Woman
Best Blog by a Man
Most Insightful Blog
Most Theological Blog
Best Blog by a Priest or Religious
Best Blog by a Seminarian
Best Political Analysis
Best Apologetics Blog
Most Intellectual Blog
Best Blog Design
Best New Blog
Best Social Commentary Blog

As an aside, I'm not eligible for Best New Blog (this here blog is a month too old). And as I'm not a seminarian and don't know that I "officially" count as Religious yet, this blog doesn't appear to fit that type of blog either. Which as I'm a woman discerning a vocation is what this blog is about. But no matter. I actually hate winning awards. Honest. Although some have said I'm insightful! :)

But there are some great Catholic blogs out there and this is a great way to spread the word. So go visit http://www.catholicblogawards.com/ and nominate some of your favorites! Voting will be the week after that. I'll be sure to try to alert you when the polls are open.

No comments: