1.16.2006

memememe (4 times)

Omis tagged me for this four-by-four meme.

Four Jobs I've had in my life:
1. Elections Administrator (currently)
2. Administrative Assistant
3. Nanny
4. K-Mart Cashier

Four Movies I could watch over and over (and have). [with my simplifying I only own a few more than 4 movies anyway so this was easy]:
1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Pride & Prejudice (A&E Version)
3. Gosford Park
4. Clue

Four Places I have lived (this is a complete list believe it or not):
1. Seattle (if weekend groovy sister reserves counts)
2. Portland
3. Bowie, Maryland
4. Coppet, Switzerland

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. CSI
2. West Wing (when I remember)
3. Antiques Roadshow
4. Law & Order (old ones)

Four Places I have been on Vacation:
1. Alaska
2. Ireland
3. Italy
4. Ocean City, Maryland - many, many times as a child

Four Websites I visit Daily:
1. Washington Post
2. Oregonian
3. Bloglines
4. USCCB daily readings

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Steamed Maryland Blue Crabs
2. Actual Maryalnd crab cakes (NOT "Maryland-style" which always disappoint
3. Sushi
4. Salads

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
1. Bed (I'm tired as I woke up early and just drove 3 hours home from groovy sister reserves).
2. Oregon Coast, specifically the library at the Sylvia Beach Hotel
3. Back in Seattle, because that would mean I didn't just drive 3 hours in the pouring down rain and I wouldn't be exhausted - plus I'd have company rather than an empty house
4. Sitting in the sun in Tuscany looking at the rolling hills drinking a nice glass of Chianti

Four People I Tag for this Meme:
If you're reading this, you have a blog, and your name starts with the letters M-Z consider yourself tagged - if you want to play that is. For that matter, A-L too!

No comments: