2.11.2006

bloggy bloggy bloggy get your blogverbs here

Something I found on St. Casserole:

"Blogging is for those who believe their every thought is of interest to others"---Mrs. Harpoon D. Crabbledabble, III

Let's don't invite Mrs. Crabbledabble to our party, ok? - St. Casserole

My comment: Not every thought, trust me. For one thing, you’d be exhausted with every thought that travels through my busy mind these days. For another, I’m not brave enough to share 99.9% of them. Those are destined for my personal journal. There is a power to sharing one’s journey with others though. I know I wouldn’t be where I am were it not for the support of my bloggy friends and the mere experience of translating my personal experience for public consumption. Which leads us to …

Something I found on Narrow at the Outset:

If there is someone on your blogroll who makes your world a better place just because that person exists and who you would not have met (in real life or not) without the internet, then post this same sentence on your blog.

Yup. Hence the blog. It's not so much an egotistical navel gazing enterprise, as a community building life sharing experiment. Thanks for playing along and being a part of it, either as fellow blogger, commenter or welcomed lurker.

2 comments:

CafeCath said...

Susan - Love your headline. I must confess, I own the entire cd collection of Schoolhouse Rock.

"I'm just a bill, and I'm sittin' on Capitol Hill."

Lolly, lolly, lolly....

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

I was hoping someone would get the connection!