2.17.2006

groovy sister reserves ... at last

It’s the weekend and I’m headed not into work this morning but into the car and up I5 to my weekend groovy sister pad. Normally I would have left last night for groovy sister reserves so I could be at my house this morning for prayer. But it’s been a doozy of a week at work, and I was there until 7pm last night. When I got home I was so exhausted I just crawled into bed.

An interesting phenomenon … I think the only way I’ve gotten through the last few weeks at work – where I’ve managed to get my head but where my heart is not – is my other exciting life. Community, even when I’m here alone in Portland on my own during the week, is sustaining. Worth pondering, that little mystery. In any case I’m looking forward to a weekend hanging out with my Sister housemates. No major activities planned, just looking forward to sharing meals, prayer and conversation.

I’m sure I’ll check in over the weekend from Seattle.

Peace Out
Susan

No comments: