3.09.2006

bilocation

While I haven't actually figured out how to bilocate yet, I do have two places I call home. My apartment here in Portland which is my main base but where I live alone, and my "local community" of Sisters in Seattle where I spend two weekends a month. I love that it's called a "local" community, since it's a 3 hour commute for me!

I'm headed up to my other home tomorrow. It's been three weeks since I've seen my groovy sister housemates. It will be good to visit and catch up. I'm also heading over to groovy sister hq for a lenten reflection day and small group meeting on Saturday.

I may have the opportunity to check in over the weekend. But in case I don't, have a good one all y'all!

Peace Out
weekend-groovy-sister Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just be careful you don't confuse split personalities with bilocation.

Other people have to see you in two places for it to be the former.

Cheers to the both of you!

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

It sometimes seems like I lead two lives, but so far there's just one of me! :)

Thanks for the concern Omis!