6.08.2006

and the ipod says ... all will be well

Happy Thursday everyone! This morning I was feeling a wee bit overwhelmed by, well, everything. Even my inner deejay wasn’t feeling quite up to speed. I remembered the ipod meme, and decided to give it a whirl. Rather than ask the mighty ipod any specific questions though, I just decided to be open to what the Spirit was trying to tell me this morning.

Song # 1 – “Where is My Mind?” – The Pixies

With your feet in the air and your head on the ground
Try this trick and spin it, yeah
Song # 2 – “You Get What You Give” – New Radicals

This whole damn world can fall apart
You’ll be ok follow your heart
Song # 3 – “What’s So Funny ‘Bout Peace, Love & Understanding?” – Elvis Cosello

As I walk through
This wicked world
Searchin’ for light in the darkness of insanity
Song # 4 - "Melody of Certain Three" – Blonde Red Head

Sometimes i spin around for days
Skip and chase and say
Forget about tomorrow
Until i realize
This valid and logic motion
Is what keeps me from moving
I don't understand …

In spite of all that all is well

Hmmmm …. think there’s a message for me there? Guess the Spirit can work through technology just as well as people. I am feeling much better and able to cope with what's n my plate for today. And who knew the Italian/Japanese Indie band Blonde Red Head were Julian of Norwhich fans. All will indeed be well.

Deep breaths, into the shower, then into the world (after putting on some clothes that is).

Have a good day everyone! I’m headed up to Seattle for groovy sister reserves but will probably be checking in.

No comments: