6.24.2006

sticker shock

Your Bumper Sticker Should Be

Jesus is coming - everybody look busy
(Via angelmeg)
Seems like how people operate sometimes, even/especially Christians. In a way, it goes back to my post a while back on our priorities. Or reminds me of a story a I once hear about a husband scolding his wife for using foul language inside the Church. His comment was ... if Jesus cares what I say, do you think he only cares when I'm at Church? A good point ...
(For the record ... some of the other bumper stickers I got when I repeatedly hit submit this morning: "I do what my rice crisies tell me to," "anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of," and "even if the voices aren't real they've got some great ideas).

3 comments:

see-through faith said...

loved it :)

Catherine said...

What I want to know is where can I get these??? Pul-eeese, somebody tell me!!! :-)

Catherine+

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

Don't know unfortunately where(if) you can get real bumper stickers like this. This one is a virtual one from a silly internet quiz