7.26.2006

off to the desert

We interrupt this packing/sorting vacation for a quick weekend trip to Las Vegas with the girls. Yes that Las Vegas. I am meeting some of my college girl friends for a weekend at the Luxor. The plan is to catch up, have fun, and spend loads of time in the pool and enjoying the air conditioning.

The occasion? My 34th birthday (which is July 27) and the fact that I’m becoming a Novice one month from today! No major plans for hedonism. And if I manage to win the jackpot (which is highly unlikely as I play the nickel slots) then yes, I think my plan would still be to enter the Novitiate!

I’ll check back in on Sunday. Have a happy & safe weekend everyone

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a very happy birthday! :)

Garpu said...

Have fun and happy birthday! (That's the same day as my best friend's birthday.)

Anonymous said...

¡¡Feliz cumpleaƱos!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Susan.

the Mom said...

Happy Birthday!