11.23.2006

A groovy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! This is my 2nd Groovy Turkey Day. Last year I was with my Groovy Sister Reserves Community in Seattle. This year of course I'm with my Groovy Novitiate Community in New Jersey. Who would have thought?? Our kitchen was a hotbed of activity yesterday. Lots of chopping and mixing and other assorted turkey day prep tasks. We're having 5 folks over for dinner today. We're also having liturgy in the house with our groovy priest friend before dinner (hi Terry!). He is of course one of the aforementioned 5 dinner guests. Lots to be thankful for this year. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Many blessings, too!! What a grace to celebrate first at the Eucharistic table and then go to the table of thanksgiving!