1.20.2007

now for something serious

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them! You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you. You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil. How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others
The Sesame Street Personality Quiz

For the record ... I am NOT a neat freak, as my messy bedroom will attest. However, those that know me would probably agree that I'm a little odd, in a loveable kind of way. Right????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sister Susan!

I wound up being Cookie Monster. For the record, I do love cookies, but I don't think I'm misunderstood nor have crazy eyes like they said. LOL!

Thanks for the fun! Hope all is well in EC.
God bless you
Jodi

Steve Bogner said...

Bert for me too - but I protest that outcome!