7.26.2007

birthday quiz

Your Birthdate: July 27

You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything. You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life. Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal. You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.

Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone

Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge

Your power color: Cobalt blue

Your power symbol: Dove

Your power month: September

Interesting that my power symbol is the Dove - I wear a Dove every day on my community's Peace Cross! I'm also amused by the bit about being spiritual, mediating and helping people out. All on target. Lastly, I'm hopeful that September is in fact my power month - and that this is a good thing - because that's when I'm headed for my first ministry experience in London!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Being in Australia does have the advantage that we're always a bit ahead of the rest of the world... time-wise anyway.
So, from Melbourne, where it's your birthday already, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
hope the day is fabulous.
Love, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Susan! You share the day with my mom!

Christine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ODD, I receieved a present from you on YOUR birthday. I love it. Thank you. You are in my prayers!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Susan, with an abundance of graces and blessings throughout the year!