7.20.2007

Simpsons Me

Thanks to Natty for the link to the Create Your Own Avatar tool on the website for the upcoming Simpsons Movie (to be released on my 35th Birthday - or July 27, 2007 to the rest of you!).

My brother sent me a link to another website where you can use your actual photo to make a more accurate Simpsons me. I guess I don't have any good close up photos of myself, because I couldn't get that one to work.

I like the one I created today though on the Simpsons Movie site. I'm ready to go to an Environmental Protest - that's why I'm wearing the 3-eyed fish t-shirt. (My fictional Simpsons me is going to the fictional protest - the real life me is going to take our Novice-to-be on a drive today to show her how to get to the retreat center where the Intercommunity Novitiate takes place. It will be a drive down memory lane!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that looks somuch like you. i will do it see what i look like.