9.17.2007

random thoughts from London

  1. I don't want to jinx it, but I think I have found the strategic location in which to place my laptop to pick up the wifi. It's worked three times in a row now.

  2. I seem to be catching a cold. :( Transatlantic travel is catching up to me I suppose. I'm heading to bed super early to try to nip it in the bud. I'm also getting up early because ...

  3. I start work at the day centre tomorrow morning at 7:30 am! Which means I need to head out the door at 6:30 am to catch the bus. Which means I need to go to bed very soon, especially in light of #2 above.

  4. I went to mass at Westminster Cathedral today after my meeting with the volunteer coordinator. The day centre is right next door. I discovered that I love the way the English (or some of them anyway) say "God."

  5. I followed a link to my sitemeter yesterday and discovered that there's an article on Sister Bloggers on Blogher. After reading the post, I realized that while I don't remember her, I went to high school with the author. Talk about random! It was a VERY small school. What are the odds?

1 comment:

Mollie said...

My favorite thing about going to mass in London (almost always at Westminster Cathedral) was the way the British pronounce "Isaiah."

Did you catch the Westminster Cathedral choir? They are sensational. I definitely recommend checking out a sung mass, if you haven't already!