10.19.2007

On Pilgrimage ... part 2

Last month I wrote about my pilgrimage to where our founder is buried at Leamington Spa. This weekend we're going on part 2 of our pilgrimage ... to Grimsby. Grimbsy is a seaport on the North Sea. It's also where our first foundation was opened in 1884. I will have the same wonderful tour guides I had for our trip to Leamington, so it promises to be an enjoyable, informative and moving experience.

First we're stopping at the UK Provincial House on Saturday. My housemates have a meeting, whereas my main agenda is to visit with our more senior sisters there and get more of a feel for the place. I'm also hoping to say hi to our Congregation Leaders Sheila & Terry who will also be there for the meeting. We'll head to Grimsby from there and return to London on Monday.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: