12.11.2007

in case you were wondering

In case you were wondering ...

There's a 8% Chance You've Been Abducted By Aliens



There's virtually no chance you've been abducted by aliens.

But there's always hope for the future!


Also, I'm home safely at the Novitiate House in New Jersey.

It was good to sleep in my own bed (although I'd forgotten where I'd stored things in my room!)
Nice to see the New York City skyline from my window.
Ditto to see the wild turkeys on the lawn this morning.
And of course it was good to see old friends and familiar faces here at East Coast Groovy Sister HQ.

I woke up at 4:15 am - so I guess that's one sign I'm still adjusting to being on this side of the pond.

No deep thoughts at the moment, but just thought I'd let the curious know that I'm here safely.

(Hat tip to Sarah for the alien abduction quiz)

3 comments:

Garpu said...

Welcome back!

48% chance of being abducted, here.

Mike Farley said...

Another 8 percent-er here I'm afraid, Sister! Not much hope for extraterrestrial insights between us, really, is there?

Must be good to be home - though I hope you'll miss our dear old islands from time to time!

Mike (in Dorset)

Sarah said...

Glad to see you're safe here on earth too... for now!
Thanks for your INCREDIBLY wise comment too. I think you should take over as my guru :)