10.21.2008

Silly Electoral Quiz

Two weeks from today and it will all be over, for better or for worse. I've already got my ballot sitting on my desk - once I become informed on the local issues I'm going to cast my ballot sooner rather than later. I think it'll be good for my mental health!


You Should Be Allowed to Vote



You got 15/15 questions correct.

Generally speaking, you're very well informed.

If you vote this election, you'll know exactly who (and what) you'll be voting for.

You're likely to have strong opinions, and you have the facts to back them up.



By the way, there's an interesting piece from E.J. Dionne on WaPo. I generally stay clear of politics here on the blog, so I'll leave you the link sans comment.

No matter what your score on this blog quiz, if you are of voting age please A) become informed on the issues and B) vote!

No comments: