6.03.2009

I have thoughts ... or not

I was watching a little bit of tv in the community room with a few other sisters while I finished my debut knitting project, when I heard this line in a preview for the new movie Julie and Julia. ... "I could write a blog, I have thoughts."

Which made me realize ... no thoughts at the moment. Nothing unbloggable, but it's hot and I just was on vacation and I'm actually headed to a conference and another mini vacation next week and, well, nothing paticularly bloggable either.

So ..... that made me think (see, a thought!) of putting the call out for special requests.

Anything serious or not so serious you'd like to see me blog about?

If not, no worries. I'm sure inspiration will return when it cools down and we get back to normal northwest spring weather.

4 comments:

Garpu said...

new knitting project? Pictures! :)

Susan Rose Francois, CSJP said...

My first project is a funny little scarf that is really a collection of different sections of stitches (to learn them I suppose). It's almost done so I'll take a picture and post it.

I'm still learning ....

Garpu said...

Cool! Got to start somewhere. :) If you're looking for projects, knitty.com is a great site, too. I've yet to have a dud from them. Do you know about knittinghelp.com? great site, and saved my sanity when I was still learning.

Eliza said...

To be serious, I am interested in your thoughts about 'obedience'. I have to say, I have a hard time with the concept in your situation. Especially with all the horrible things that are coming out in Ireland etc. To be blunt, how can you vow to be obedient when there are things that you can not agree with?

Thanks for all your work!