7.25.2009

You Are the Sun

The weather on retreat was absolutely gorgeous … clear blue skies, sunny days. So I did what any woman with beautiful scenery and lots of time on her hands would do and went for walks. Lots of them. One day, strolling along, looking out at everything bathed in the sunlight I found myself singing the song “You Are the Sun” by Sara Groves. I was inspired to make a short music video prayer. The pictures are from this retreat, past retreats and other summer like adventures. Enjoy!

1 comment:

dmkorman said...

Very well done video and my introduction to Sara Groves, for which I am appreciative. Thanks. I read on her website of her work for social justice and against trafficking. Do you know her personally?

Perhaps you are acquainted with singer Carrie Newcomer as well.

Have a wonderful week.